An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young and growing start up. Coworking Nomads aim is to make booking workspaces worldwide easier for everyone. We are currently looking to push the offering to businesses and remote working companies.
At Coworking Nomads, remote workers and teams have access to over 350 hot desks, workspaces and meeting rooms. As we expand the team, we are looking for someone driven, motivated and passionate to help drive our business forward. This is a great opportunity to work with a start up, where your work will really make a difference.
If you have a passion for and preferably experience in the dynamic and growing world of flexible and remote work, if you are looking for your next challenge, if you feel you can make a difference and become part of our growing team, we would love to hear from you.
The world of Coworking and Remote Work is growing, we want you to be part of it and grow with us.
Key Role Objectives
- Find new workspaces and connect with their community managers
- Promote Coworking Nomads and make sure coworking spaces are aware of what we do
- To provide regular updates and report to the founder
- You will be liaising with clients and third parties on a daily basis and therefore must be confident and proactive
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- This role will involve contacting flexible workspace providers globally so you must be happy to make daily phone calls
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very organised
- Passionate and self-driven
- Able to manage time
- Fluent in another French, Spanish or German (desirable but not essential)
- Remote Work
- Flexible working with access to workspaces through Coworking Nomads
- Holiday limit is flexible
- Performance related bonuses
- Company socials