At Flair, our mission is to create a world where all ethnicities can thrive. Our core product is a people analytics tool that helps businesses and schools measure and build anti-racist cultures. As a small team of 7, we have achieved a great deal in less than a year since launch.
So far, our clients include the likes of The Premier League, EY and Network Rail. We are also the market-leader in the education sector, working with over 60 schools across the country,
We are at an exciting point of our journey, having recently secured seed funding, led by Hoxton Ventures - one of the UK's top venture capital firms, who have backed leading tech companies like Deliveroo. Our aim is to use the funding to rapidly grow our presence in the UK, as well as to enter the US market.
We’re hiring a VP Revenue (Permanent, Full-Time)
- We are looking to hire a VP Revenue whose role will involve aligning and optimising all revenue-generating activity of the business
- You will work closely with our founders to ensure the commercial direction is aligned with the product vision of the company
- You will ensure that Sales and Marketing communicate effectively with each other, share information, and collaborate in content creation, so that all messaging fits our target audience
- You will play an important role in optimising the business' allocation of Sales and Marketing resource across multiple industries and geographies
- Overseeing all aspects of revenue growth, including new business, account expansion, marketing and partner channels
- Mentoring and managing our growing Marketing, Sales and Account Management Teams
- Scaling our Marketing, Sales and Account Management Teams beyond the current headcount of 11
- Acting in conjunction with our Talent and People Manager to recruit and retain employees in commercial roles
- Motivating employees to beat personal targets and quotas
- Liaising with the Product team to align the product roadmap with commercial opportunities
- Collaborating with Leadership, Product, and Marketing on messaging and business models to achieve revenue goals
- Identifying and resolving issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Participating in contract negotiations
- Monitoring the market and analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics
- Training all employees in commercial functions
Your Required Experience & Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience in diversified leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS experience
- Experience in SaaS unit economics modelling
- Experience developing and executing business strategy
- Experience managing a team of at least 10 people
Your Ideal Skillset
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both with clients and within an organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A resilient mindset, with the ability to respond well to setbacks
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Experience with CRMs (e.g. Hubspot, Pipedrive, Apollo, Salesforce)
Compensation + Benefits
- Base Salary: £100,000
- 2% equity option
- 2.5% commission on team sales (uncapped)
- Private Health Insurance
Our Culture & Values
As a team, we pride ourselves on 6 company values:
- Be Yourself - We welcome diversity in all its forms and want people to feel no pressure to conform.
- Be Healthy - We value your mental and physical health. In our view, nothing is more important.
- Be a Continuous Learner - We look for people who are open to learning new things each and every day.
- Be Mission-Driven - We only want to hire people who believe that a world where all ethnicities can thrive is a world worth fighting for.
- Be Transparent - We have decided to build a remote company, so hiring great communicators is paramount.
- Be Empathetic - We value people who can see the world from others' point of view.
At Flair, we celebrate diversity and inclusion. We strive for a work environment in which all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities, and can contribute fully to the organisation's success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.
If this sounds like a company you'd want to join, why not take a look at the role on offer and send in an application?