HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a technically versed and communicative E-Commerce Integration Specialist to complement our tech team. The E-Commerce Integration Specialist creates and aids our clients in setting up custom integrations of their orders into our systems. Customers' e-commerce setups come in all shapes and sizes (e.g. individual webshops, Shopify, WooCommerce). The E-Commerce Integration Specialist's task is to aid our clients in (a) finding an optimal way to seamlessly integrate with HIVED and (b) applying one of our standard integrations (e.g. installing our own Shopify app) or (c) creating new ways of integrating with HIVED based on the client's needs. The E-Commerce Integration Specialist forms the bridge between our clients and the backend development team and therefore plays an important role in ensuring that our clients' delivery requests reliably and quickly find their way into our internal systems.
- Provide technical support for customers before, during and after the integration of their order flow into our systems
- Address all integration-related queries adequately, on time
- Explain integration setup options to customers
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or integrations
- Develop new ideas to improve customer experience and setup procedures
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Establish best practices
- Previous experience in building and customizing webshops such as Shopify and WooCommerce
- Strong communication skills and a pro-active, friendly attitude
- Technical understanding of communication between web-platforms (e.g. through APIs and webhooks)
- An analytical mind
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Beautiful office on the top floor of a converted warehouse in the heart of Shoreditch
- Work From Home optional depending on circumstances