HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager as the first hire in our marketing team.
- Potential to influence brand identity
- Ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Working closely with the Growth team and senior leadership
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about HIVED and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts target customer groups
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns is a plus
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Beautiful office on the top floor of a converted warehouse in the heart of Shoreditch
- Work From Home optional depending on circumstances