HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- This role requires exceptional analytical and numerical intelligence as it is heavily data driven and you will be building the processes that serve as a foundation for strong growth.
- As a fast growing startup with a very operations-intense service at its core, we are looking for exceptional operational talent to take control of the day-to-day operations in a reliable and diligent manner.
- No operations experience required but you need to be comfortable "getting your hands dirty".
- We are looking for talent to take ownership of their fields and build out team and structure.
- Collaborating with all other departments to support company wide projects and goals.
- Unlimited career progression potential depending on success in the role up to C-Suite.
- Many different paths/strands to this role and you can choose to some degree which particular areas you find most interesting
- Your work directly contributes to making our air cleaner and actively fights climate change.
- Take full responsibility for success of certain aspects operations and implement all structures and processes as needed
- Work with and make sense of large amounts of data
- Help to build out operations team as required
- Plan and supervise deliveries from senders to the recipients
- Coordinate with delivery and sortation staff to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Organise training sessions for employees
- Outstanding analytical intelligence and data-driven mindset
- ex Deliveroo/Zapp/Gorillas/JustEast/UberEats and ex Consulting / Investment Banking particularly interesting
- Diligent, trustworthy and very level headed under pressure
- Comfortable using and adapting to software systems
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Beautiful office on the top floor of a converted warehouse in the heart of Shoreditch
- Work From Home optional depending on circumstances