HIVED is building the mass-market parcel delivery network of the future by leveraging vertical integration, operational process innovation and software. HIVED has developed a system that is significantly better than the status quo in every way imaginable: more efficient (and therefore more affordable), better for people (no gig-economy, fully employed staff) and the environment (100% emission free end-to-end, no offsetting ever) as well as providing the best possible delivery experience.
We are backed by the UK government's innovation agency Innovate UK as well as some of Europe's leading investors and VCs in climate-tech, logistics and mobility such as Pale Blue Dot VC, Eka Ventures, the founder/CEO and entire senior leadership team of TIER mobility and the co-founder of Budbee, amongst others.
Over the coming months and years, HIVED will aggressively scale in the UK to become the default delivery provider for many retail and e-commerce brands, from SMEs to household names. Currently covering the M25 area, HIVED will expand to further UK cities in early 2022 with the goal to cover the vast majority of the UK population by 2023 alongside an expansion to key European markets. At the same time HIVED will continuously improve its technology and delivery experience with a number of never seen before features and improvements on the roadmap.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To support our rapid growth, we are looking for a highly motivated full time Junior Performance Marketing Manager, who will work in our Growth department and handle a wide range of tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the team in planning, executing and optimising performance marketing campaigns across Google (Search, Ads) and Social Media
- Independently launch new campaigns across the channels using a variety of ad formats
- Monitor and analyse campaign results and develop ideas for optimisation
- Continuously do A-B testing and provide performance analysis to different stakeholders
- Coordinate creative tasks with design and brand team
- Creatively think about growth/marketing initiatives for e.g. customer referrals
- 2+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Experience in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup etc.)
- Highly analytical and have affinity for numbers
- A good understanding of Performance Marketing and the main KPIs
- A fast learner and able to multitask
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Google Docs
- Willing to go the extra mile to make HIVED a success
- You love executing things & optimising processes is your superpower
- Very good communication skills and a high proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Great and dynamic working environment
- Join a diverse and driven team
- Ability to learn by joining a young, fast growing startup
- Real chance of progression with the organisation purely based on success in the role
- We care for our staff and we are happy to accommodate and support special talent wherever we can
- Beautiful office on the top floor of a converted warehouse in the heart of Shoreditch
- Work From Home optional depending on circumstances