As Head of Delivery, you will own the end-to-end performance of our internal delivery process to ensure that it performs at a level that exceeds both internal and external customer expectations, across multiple sub teams, delivering different products at different stages of the customer journey.
Reporting into the COO, you will be the point person on all topics associated with operations engineering and the owner of interventions. Assisting the organisation cross-functionally, you’ll be collaborating closely with adjacent teams to create best in class operations to support business growth and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
You will also manage a small team of operations leads to deliver across functions, including architecture, product & technology and sales & marketing, and help to manage, design and track core operations KPIs.
- Interface into adjacent teams as the owner of our end-to-end delivery processes and collaborate on automations and improvements
- Identify performance improvement projects by evaluating the effectiveness and reliability of our internal delivery processes
- Identify, describe and advocate for key productivity & automation initiatives
- Identify, describe and advocate for changes to processes, sales and marketing messages or software which degrade customer experience
- Optimise customer satisfaction across a variety of products and teams
- Input into strategic decisions on product design, sales and execution
- Develop and standardize procedures across all sub teams to ensure operational consistency
- Manage delivery process risks
- Analyse data to develop, evaluate and report on KPIs
- Develop and implement guidelines for monitoring, flagging and managing down bad customer experience triggers in all aspects of the delivery process
- Manage a small team of operations leads
- Passionate about data and its ability to drive serious business impact, you’ll be a tenacious problem solver focused on getting things done
- Strong communication skills and experience of building successful relationships, in advising business leaders and engaging cross-functional stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Active listening skills and a research and resolution mindset
- Customer orientated, efficiency minded, data driven and cost conscious
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, diligent and detail focused
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills backed by a record of developing creative solutions
- Hands on mentality: ‘if it doesn’t exist, build it’ is your mantra
- Able to work at pace, embrace ambiguity and enjoy working in a culture that demands excellence and hard work from its people
- 5 years’ work experience, ideally in supply chain logistics, or in personnel heavy technology companies operating at scale to deliver products or services
- Familiar with process flow mapping & tools
- Experience working in a start-up or small business environment is beneficial
- Experience working with vendors & suppliers who serve the home renovation industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in a matrix organizational structure is a plus
The role would suit individuals from these backgrounds:
- Supply chain / logistics manager
- Experienced operations professionals from food delivery / ecommerce / D2C start-ups with warehousing operations/or similar fields
- MySQL a plus
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible & remote working opportunities
- The option to choose your laptop and any extra equipment that you need to do your best work
- Personal development budget
- Free breakfast, snacks and end of week drinks
- Access to a range of retail and shopping discounts through Enjoy Benefits
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme (Enjoy Benefits)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Wellbeing support through our employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company trip away (most recently we went to Barcelona)
- Zero fee mortgage advice for you & your friends/family
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever-changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of passionate individuals and learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
What happens next?
We have a brilliant ideas-led innovation culture, and we really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team - so we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us.
We are based in International House right at the heart of Brixton. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join Resi?
At Resi, our success is all down to our people and their talent. That’s why we treat our employees with the same respect and diligence as our customers. We pride ourselves in not just aiming to be the best in the industry but also the best place to work - our collaborative, open and diverse culture with a heavy focus on personal development means that we don’t just grow homes, we grow people too.