Note: salary is £8.91/ph!
As Peerspace launches into the London market, we are looking for people to join our business development team to help find new great venues to join Peerspace.
We are looking for people who are comfortable talking through Peerspace’s proposition and working through any questions or challenges the host might have. We’d like creative individuals who can think about spaces in new ways and work with hosts to onboard them to their ideas e.g. couldn’t you use this gorgeous bar for a production shoot?
Our ideal candidate:
- A creative individual with a good understanding of the production industry e.g. videography / film / photography
- A people person, able to talk to anyone and everyone
- Is a great sales person with the ability to listen to and understand the needs of our hosts
- Must have a laptop that can be carried easily
- Is comfortable travelling by foot/bike/bus/tube around London
Responsibilities will include
- Walking around areas of London looking for new spaces that you think would be great to join Peerspace
- Speaking with hosts about why they should join Peerspace and working through any questions or concerns they may have
- Occasional working from home - searching for new spaces on social media
This role is designed to be flexible, if you are only able to work half days or particular hours then please still apply.
Part-time hours: 12-30 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour + commission
Travel is paid up to £8.70 per day
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £8.91 per hour