Trint’s A.I.-powered platform leverages speech-to-text to automatically transcribe audio and video, revolutionising the way content is created. We liberate users from menial so they can focus on the meaningful. We are designing and defining a new software category we call StoryTech. As a product-led company we are looking for a visionary product leader who can lead us in defining our roadmap and delivering it.
We’re passionate about our product, we’re team players, we care about the people that use our product and we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. We’re a global company with 100 employees in offices in London and Toronto.
We operate a Self Serve (B2C) business, an Inside Sales Team for SME and a full-service Enterprise (B2B) business. Our clients include anyone who produces content: large and small media companies, marketing firms, corporations, universities and individuals. Some of our B2B Customers: The New York Times, The Washington Post, Sky News, Nike, The Associated Press, Airbnb, CNN and Der Spiegel.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We're looking for a talented Sr Multimedia Designer with strong skills in animation and editing to support and grow our small creative team on the design, conception, and final output of brand campaigns. This role will ultimately report into the Creative Director and work closely with our Sr. Designer.
We are very keen to find someone strongly passionate about tech, innovation, new trends on content creation and journalism, a great storyteller and hands on talented designer – someone who can visualise clearly the creative vision.
The nature of the job is extremely well-rounded, and you will be expected to work in areas as diverse as digital content creation, motion graphics and editing, website design, branding and collaterals.
The role requires supporting both the product and marketing team yet also developing bespoke ideas in support of launches and brand activations across the years, therefore skills on motion design (aftereffects, premiere), storyboarding, photoshop, illustration and branding are mandatory skills.
While playing a key role as team player and great communicator, your work will be overseen by the Creative Director, who will also support you prioritising tasks.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate social media knowledge and passion - in terms of what makes great design content across social channels. Needs to demonstrate a passion and flair for creativity and bring energy, charisma and team spirit to the role. A previous experience producing design materials for tech brands and campaigns at a hub level is ideal.
- Must have had at least 5+ years’ experience and demonstrable success in delivering strong integrated work through to implementation.
- Passionate about storytelling, visual communication and creating engaging experiences
- Hands-on attitude and keen to make a positive impact on our team, our work and our audience.
- Extensive global-local experience within tech, innovation, journalism, content creation, both B2C and B2B.
- A degree in Visual Communication or moving Image is ideal
- A portfolio showcasing strong design skills, considered use of typography and creative ideas
- Storyboarding, illustration skills and Adobe After Effect are mandatory.
- Ability to think creatively within a ‘scale up’ environment and all challenges that can imply.
- Flexibility yet solid understanding and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial production reality.
- Have your finger on the pulse of current trends in the world of tech / innovation / content creation / journalism and bring that information and enthusiasm for popular culture into work every day.
- You’re constantly asking questions, pushing digital boundaries and you can articulate your ideas with the rest of the team.
- You’re meticulously detailed and thorough attitude to your work
- Ability to accept critical feedback and respond accordingly
- Able to perform well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when a project requires it
This role probably isn’t for you if:
- You’re looking for a Sr. Designer role in a process heavy and very structured organisation
- You’re looking for a traditional Creative career path that relies heavily on policy implementation and process facilitation
- You haven’t spent any time in a start-up/scale-up work environment
- You’re looking to join a large people team where team members specialise in one specific area only
- Unlimited holiday
- Vitality private health insurance
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy learning platform
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection + critical illness insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- When we’re back in an office: relaxed and social environment, snacks, and team socials