Print Social is a fast growing online platform that allows anyone to sell high quality printed and ethically sourced garments without paying anything upfront, we also have a consistent focus on donating, raising funds and promoting social and charitable causes. We collaborate with artists and charities as well as many other brands on projects to raise funds and have a social impact all whilst selling fantastic merchandise. Print Social was created by established screen printing studio 3rd Rail back in 2017.
We are looking for an organised, dynamic and versatile candidate to join our account and project management team. Our aim is to grow as quickly as possible, so it is important that the candidate can take direction, use their initiative and be able to employ a creative approach to user acquisition.
You will be working directly with individual artists and brands helping them to get started with the platform as well as developing partnerships and special projects. The business model embraces those who want to use their communities to monetise their social reach so experience and understanding of social media will be a huge advantage.
Being a small start up each member of the team also has an integral role to play in business development so an interest in the platform and problem solving is also an important part of the role. This is a great chance for an ambitious candidate to join an early-stage startup and be an integral part of building something. The successful candidate will join a small team and will have plenty of potential for career development as the company grows.
- Generating leads by finding and contacting potential artists, groups, companies and charities to introduce to the platform.
- Creating projects to encourage collaboration.
- Converting outreach into users.
- Creating basic marketing strategies to encourage users and sales.
- Contributing to brand, marketing and social media material.
- Tracking and analysing conversion rates and the performance of the onboarding strategy.
- Admin and sales support.
- Providing general support to the team including responding to customer enquiries, answering the phone and covering holidays.
- Overseeing and managing the client's campaign journey from start to finish.
- Overseeing and conveying with the production team on despatch dates and timelines
- To be able to come up with Business Development ideas going forward.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least one year’s experience and success in sales, account management, user acquisition or lead generation.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills including a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite as well as Mac computers, Adobe Suite.
- Be social media savvy with a good grasp of social marketing.
- A proactive and motivated approach to their work.
- Able to use their own initiative to improve sales output.
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently.
- Good track record of working to tight deadlines and responding well under pressure.
- An interest in the arts and creative industries, ideally with an involvement in a network that would help generate leads.
- Hours are 8.30 to 5.30 although some flexibility to start and finish earlier is possible going forwards.
- The location will start off being in Bermondsey, London, SE16 to begin with, with the potential to be partly or mainly remote in the future based on experience and performance.
- Salary and incentives depending on experience.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is 21th November, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants therefore if you do not hear from us by 15th October then your application has been unsuccessful.