One of the UKs most impressive legal job boards is looking for a new Sales Professional to join their ranks and to increase revenue channels. The Legists is a Legal Tech Startup, an award-winning legal job board advertising legal opportunities globally. We are a powered A.I algorithmic job board dedicated to the legal sector offering unique recruiting solutions.
We are expanding and looking for new fresh talent to join our business. The ideal candidate is a legal recruitment expert with a keen interest in Sales and Marketing.
Sales professional work scope includes but is not limited to:
- Achieve or exceed targets on a month by month basis
- Expand core sales by developing a new customer base
- Development of a sales strategy and plan
- Customer base management incl. sectors, sales channels, and products in order to define areas of success but also to implement change where required
- Monitoring and tracking results
- Tracking and reporting results of change/strategy implementation
- Building brand awareness
- Gaining talented legal professionals traction such as solicitors, paralegals, legal assistants, and legal trainees;
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop new recruitment strategies
- Attending and networking at law fair events and hiring fairs
- Identifying new ways to attract new clientsHave connections within the legal sector in particular with law firms and organisations.
- Understanding advantages and disadvantages of our competitors in the legal recruitment industry
- Understanding and developing strategies to appeal to candidates and employers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in legal recruitment or law/ recruitment is preferable;
- In-depth knowledge of various hiring processes in the legal industry
- Ideally will come from a legal background with exposure of selling tangible products exposure of selling tangible products
- Knowledge of current hiring trends in the legal recruitment industry
- Proactive and effective all-round communications skills
- Quick learner - product range and market knowledge
- Target driven, tenacious, conscientious with good decision-making skills, Team-player
- Previous background of successfully implementing sales strategies
- Lead from the front for sales approach incl. new business wins, account management, maximisation etc.
- Bachelors degree preferred
Benefits; Flexible/ Work from home. 30% Commission