Having recently secured significant Pre Series A funding, Free Soul is on the search for an incredibly talented and dedicated Retail Sales Manager to be the driving force behind Free Soul’s retail sales channel. This is very much a Hybrid Start-up type role, with all the benefits and challenges. We want someone to not only identify the opportunities but create a strategy that can be replicated across the UK.
Are you looking for a role that gives you the chance to inject your sales expertise and broad B2B knowledge to take Free Soul’s retail and other partnerships to the next level? We need someone to:
- Create a retail sales strategy from the ground up
- Identify the selling opportunities for our growing range of products
- Put together a plan that can be executed by yourself
- Find the key influencers and decision-makers out there and pitch/sell
- Refine and build-out across the UK as a whole
If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’ and you’re excited by the chance to be part of a growing business, then you're just the kind of person we're looking for!
We are looking for a self-starter, field-based sales superstar to drive an increase in customers by identifying and selling into retail stores, higher education campuses, gymnasiums, foodservice retailers and the like. You’ll raise the brand to the next level by managing & executing a best-in-class sales strategy
This is not easy, we need people who are dedicated, can put in the hours and we’re happy to reward those that can deliver.
Highly motivated, target driven individual with strong business acumen.
The ability to self-generate new business through finding your own leads.
The confidence to take ownership and propose suitable solutions to our customers.
The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers over the telephone and face to face
Ability to drive - You must have a Driving Licence
Keep your eyes and ears wide open and always looking for the latest social trends from new platforms to micro trends.
Communicate trends clearly with the wider team, co-creating reactive content with the founder and other key stakeholders where needed.
Provide a weekly summary of KPIs supporting leads generation, visits, pitches and sales.
Monitor key competitors and be able to understand the competitive commercial landscape and report.
You need to have!
- 2-3 years + previous experience working within a B2B Sales environment.
- You can show examples of previous success in field-based sales
- You enjoy getting to grips with data, using it confidently to drive decision making
- You have excellent organisational skills
- You have a proven track record in growing a customer base, ideally through indirect sales channels
- You are savvy in using creating leads and sales opportunities and importantly following up
- You are proactive with a can-do attitude, full of great ideas and able to get stuff done autonomously
- Understanding your customers' needs over the telephone and via Microsoft Teams or Zoom meetings to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Self -planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time throughout each day.
- Attending virtual team meetings when required.
What’s on Offer!
- Be part of a growing startup and help shape the future of health and nutrition
- 25 days holiday a year (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Car allowance or mileage funded
- Ability to drive - You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
Where are we Based?
Our office is about a 10-minute walk from Harrow on the Hill station on the Metropolitan Line.
Free Soul is functioning on a flexible work setup. That means we will ask all candidates to be available to come into the office as needed, but our team has the freedom to work from home as well as fitting their needs and their team.