Are you looking to do something positive for society - something that you can be truly proud of? Want to work with bright minds with experience at companies such as Google, Facebook and Vice? Do you have the ambition to take ownership of important work and rapidly accelerate your career growth?
If so - get in touch with us at Aura! Our tech-for-good business that’s revolutionizing the way we approach life’s most inevitable outcome - death.
About Aura Life
Aura is an innovative platform that empowers people to take control of end of life decisions and to celebrate life in more meaningful ways.
We’ve already helped 80k people in the UK and we’ve recently raised funding to supercharge the growth of the company. The company is young but has an exciting trajectory with exponential growth forecast in the next 12 months making this an extremely exciting time to join us!
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic marketer who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with an analytical mindset with creative flair to round it all off.
It’s a diverse, exciting role that will give you exposure to many facets of start-up life. You will be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy, our content marketing output and overseeing our social media channels. On top of this - you will have a great deal of exposure to the product and business development side of what we do.
For us - the right personality trumps years of experience. We want someone who’s enthusiastic to learn and ambitious enough to make the role their own.
In your role you can expect to:
- Be part of a great company, with great people, doing some great stuff!
- Learn, improve and work your way up the company as high as your ambition permits
- Own key digital marketing activity - including content, social media, email, SEO
- Own our growth marketing activity - test, learn, optimise, on our channels
- Own our content marketing activity - come up with killer content calendars
- Own our social media channels and communities - interact and engage with our owned audiences
- Contribute to the overall marketing, product and commercial strategy of the business
- Demonstrate services and proposals to clients and investors - creator and deliverer of killer presentations
- Be an insights hero - an ability to know what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations back to your team.
We believe the successful candidate will have:
- 1-3+ years experience of digital, social or content marketing
- More importantly - you have a special energy and passion for everything you do
- An entrepreneurial mindset - wanting to get stuck in with multiple areas of a business
- You want to do something meaningful that will have a profound impact on people’s lives
- You’re comfortable and philosophical navigating the topic of death
- Confident, considered approach to building relationships with clients
- Fun, infectious, sociable personality that brings a great energy to our team
- Competitive starting salary £25k-£35k
- Significant share options in the company - set to increase in value as the company grows
- Opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training, mentorship and coaching
- A flexible working environment and hours - social, creative office space or wherever suits you
- Wellness, actvities and other perks
Sounds like a bit of you? We'd love to hear from you.