About Total Performance Data
Total Performance Data is at the forefront of sports data technology, our aim is to revolutionise the horse racing industry by using cutting edge technology across a global customer base. We work in collaboration with engineers from Cambridge’s ‘Silicon Fen’ to provide innovative data to the world of racing. Total Performance Data is a pioneer in capturing in-race speed and biometric data from racecourses around the world and commercialising live data feeds.
We have experienced exponential growth, currently distributing live data across 80 racetracks globally, with over 400,000 data points on horses from 40,000 races and counting. Our London head office is now looking to expand our team.
About the role
Working with a small but growing head office team, and reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will have responsibility for supporting – and often leading - the commercial activities in the business. Commercial activities include product and data sales to betting companies, racetracks, media companies, gambling syndicates and trading organisations. The role will also offer the opportunity to lead TPD’s B2B marketing activities including social media strategy, PR, webinars and events.
Who we are looking for
This role will suit an individual who has great aptitude to multitask, work autonomously, target driven, motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The nature of our growing business will suit someone who is willing to work across all commercial areas and wishes to further their experience in multiple business functions.
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience in B2B or B2C commercial/sales/marketing team
- Horse racing and/or sports knowledge.
- Track record of delivering against KPIs.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Support B2B sales to global bookmaker and racetrack prospects.
- Lead B2C sales process.
- Nurture key B2B and B2C relationship.
- Deliver on retention and upsell targets.
- Develop ‘tone of voice’; create and execute social media strategy to increase reach and followers.
- Develop and execute brand ‘look and feel’.
- Create library of marketing resources (presentations, case studies, brochures etc.)
- Ownership and management of CRM tool.
- Development of CRM strategy including customer contact strategy, product newsletters, investor updates etc.
Management and organisation of additional sales and marketing channels including PR, webinars, events etc.
TPD has a shared workspace in Central London and the team currently have a hybrid working style of coming into the office and working remotely .
Submit your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role, and why you would be perfect for us. Good luck!