Developers Studio is a Blockchain-based company that aims to deliver superior solutions to their top-tier customers. Developers Studio- the epitome of innovative blockchain solutions, a dextrous lab where the business meets quality and inevitable trends. Our developers blend tailored blockchain technology with their years of experience. In the slew of skepticism, we aim to empower businesses with our creative software solutions.
Our team is seeking highly motivated and talented individuals passionate about creating stellar experiences for our worldwide clients and users. We work on Blockchain and Software Development Technology and with diverse talented individuals across many geographies.
Developers Studio is looking for a highly Energetic, Customer-centric, and Execution oriented Leader with excellent leadership skills and business acumen.
Key Purpose of Role:
- To ensure every client receives excellent customer service
- Build brilliant client relationships to maximize the company’s impact
- Take personal ownership of all Client’s queries & issues
- Act as the first point of escalation for resolution of Queries.
- Keep the client up to date with the project’s progress on a daily basis.
- Conduct online meetings with clients, perform the requirements elicitation part
- Bridge up the communication gaps with the clients with an effective approach of building positive clientele-relationships
- Circulate the client’s requirement to the core Tech Team.
- Able to efficiently arrange the Demos for the client
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services
- Stay in continuous contact with the Tech team on the project/tasks progress
- Act as a bridge between the Client and the Tech Team
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Ability to work and perform well in strict deadlines
- Remains knowledgeable of product line, current industry products, and technologies
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all incidents and support issues within JIRA/TRELLO
Key Capabilities for this role:
- Client alignment – excellent customer focus and commercial knowledge (including knowledge of the market) and an ability to know your customer.
- Knowledge of the work of other Teams in DS with whom we collaborate daily.
- Service approach – excellent influencing skills, ability to speak with professionalism, and full knowledge of the client’s requirements and DS service offering
- Works with resilience and pace
- Has a flexible approach, willing to perform tasks outside own area of responsibility.
- Ability to work within a clear set of KPIs to measure performance (team & own)
- Able to focus on continuous improvement.
- Technical expertise – able to understand the client’s requirements and propose them with a technical solution.
- Able to prepare presentations and familiar with MS Suite.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to streamline multiple client-meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferable in Computer Science)
- 1-2 years experience in International Client dealing.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working in a software/technical support role using a ticketing system and a knowledge base
- Strong working knowledge and command of Microsoft Office
- Eager to get things done in the defined time framework
- Basic knowledge of Databases, Front-end, and Back-end development
- Strong in verbal and written English is a must