A bit about who we are: Tracmobility is a fast-paced growing startup based out of London working on revolutionizing the last mile travel within the cities. Post-COVID there has been a lot of buzz on electric vehicle usage and cities pushing for more sustainable transportation to cope with congestion and pollution.
Tracmobility provides a uniquely build micro-mobility SaaS platform that would enable operators to kickstart mobility-sharing services in the city to reduce congestion and carbon emissions. We are also building our patented IoT product that would support any electric vehicle on the planet. With that being said we are looking for a frontend developer (React-based) to join our product team.
Lastly, our diversified team of 12 is fun to work with and our clients are based all across the planet. Hit us up with your application and we can have a chat quick enough to see how you can be a climate-saving revolutionary!!
Skills & Experience:
- 1-3+ years of professional industry experience in designing, developing, and debugging web applications
- Possessing strong architectural experience is desirable
- Experience with web development using ReactJS.
- Strong experience working with Java 8, Spring Framework would be a great addition
- Good level of DB management and servers (PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Serverless and Microservices architectures
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with AWS CodePipeline & CodeBuild
- +2 years of experience working with AWS (EC2, VPC, REST ApiGateway, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, SNS/SQS, Cognito, Cloudformation)
- Fluency in English to be able to discuss at product sessions and technical discussions along with the core product team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Nice to Have’s:
- Previous/current experience working at start-ups to blend with the culture
- Experience with DevOps would be a bonus
- Experience working with ETL data pipelines and heavy workloads
- Familiarity with ML (interest in data science) and AI as we are planning for launching our next products in this space.
- Competitive Salary (£28k-£40k) with NEST Pension schemes
- Regular feedback and training courses to boost career development.
- Unlimited vacation holidays
- Share pool option scheme available after the probationary period
- Flexible working culture with the AGILE working process which is already implemented.
- Intro call for a quick chat to get to know more about each other
- Tech call with the product team and an assignment session
NOTE: Tracmobility is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by the local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship.Tracmobility makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.