We will soon be opening our first retail store in Europe’s largest shopping center - Westfield, White City. We are creating a new team to directly serve our customers and are looking for an exceptional store manager to lead the way.
We are looking for experienced Retail Consultants/Sales Staff to join us at this exciting juncture, as we build our presence in the market in this flagship Westfield store.
You will bring a proven track record of delivering a best-in-class customer service experience within a retail setting. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of CBD and its benefits whilst in the role, but an interest in well-being is key. With the opportunity to make your mark in this growing industry, we are looking for people bring enthusiasm for our product and the impact it has on the well-being of our customers, and will have a passion for delivering the very best customer service.
Through the support of our brilliant training team, you learn about the wonders of plant-based medicine and you will receive an excellent staff discount, discretionary bonus and the ability to grow in our young and growing business.
As Retail Sales Consultant you will be given the opportunity to become part of the retail sales team and drive business growth. With a dedication to customers, you will possess exceptional communication skills and empathy, to ensure customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities include:
- Greeting and helping the customers - answer any questions, guide them to useful content and material, as well as provide them with a CBD drink or sell them products
- You will work with the team to provide exceptional care to our customers, exceeding their expectations
- Drive passion and energy, to deliver customer sales
- Help maintain our warm and friendly culture, where we proactively deliver life-long customers
- Helping to keep the store smart, tidy, clean and hygienic
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for passionate staff, who have a genuine interest in improving the health and well-being of both people and planet, with an interest in either sustainability, nutrition, plant medicine, health and wellness. Prior experience in retail and the health, nutrition or well-being fields is preferred.
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, and caring character and true desire to help others to feel good. In addition you will:
- Have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills, and be well versed in sales within a retail store environment
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and enjoy interacting with our customers, to provide them the advice, support and guidance they need
- Have first class communication skills, and act as a recognised brand ambassador for the Mee brand, throughout the store and beyond
- Have the ability to work at pace and react to the changing needs of the customer
- Bring in a team-centered, collaborative approach
- Have a passion for keeping up to date with your own learning and development
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of CBD and the other cannabinoids – training will be provided