Let's kick off by explaining a bit about Klevio. We're changing the way people think about access by creating a product that allows you to unlock your doors - from anywhere - and share virtual keys using your phone.
Yes, you're right, it's a damn cool and clever bit of tech.
Since launching, we’ve quickly become one of the premium providers in this innovative space. Klevio enables huge operational efficiency gains in industries plagued by key management problems such as short-lettings, serviced accommodation and block management. We offer a seamless experience for users of shared spaces such as gyms and studios, and a tech-enabled lifestyle for tenants moving into build-to-rent, new developments and student accommodation.
We are rapidly scaling our hardware and software solution within the B2B sector. To help us achieve this, we need someone who is great with the written word to create long-form content - guides, blog posts, white papers, emails, etc. that’s considerate to search engines and gets people to take action.
Sometimes you’ll need to write technical content (we’re a tech company after all), in which case, you’ll have a strong interest in tech, apps, etc. and be comfortable talking about these (yes, we will ask you!) You’ll also interview some of our experts and then create relevant content afterwards.
Whatever the content though, you’ll have the skills to write accurately and quickly. Then, you’ll be able to do some outreach to generate inbound links so your content moves up the search results and more people read it!
We’re a start-up where the focus is on getting stuck in and making a difference. You might already be in a role, creating lots of great content and doing SEO (search engine optimisation), or you might be fresh from university (maybe with a journalism or English degree) and wanting to make a big impact. Either way, if you think that your skills and attitude match our description, we’re definitely interested to meet you.
There’s real flexibility here so we’d be happy for you to work on a full time or part time basis.
Role & Responsibilities
- Writing great articles, guides, white papers, etc. that capture readers' imagination, convey useful information and communicate occasionally quite technical topics clearly.
- Writing emails to keep our supporters up to date with all the cool stuff we’re doing and sharing useful info so they can make informed decisions to help their businesses.
- Gaining inbound links from other websites to your wonderful content that propels it up the search engine results.
- Getting more people to our website with content that answers people’s questions better than anything else available.
- You’ll need excellent writing skills.
- You’ll get to edit and proofread your work so you’ll need to be comfortable with this - you’ll probably be able to spot a misplaced comma at 50 paces!
- You may have some experience in SEO and getting your content to the top of Google.
- You could also have some technical SEO skills / knowledge.
- You’ll have a quick brain that can disseminate information fast and then write quickly and consistently.
- You might have written content about technical subjects before - so you won’t be scared about learning about technical concepts and then writing about it in a way that our audience wants (sometimes technical, sometimes simplified).
- Wonderful written English - obviously.
- Strong problem-solving skills are essential. We value an intellectual approach with logical decision-making and endless curiosity.
- You can’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. To thrive in our environment, you must be a “doer” who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- You are ambitious and crave a high-trajectory role where you will become immediately valuable within a small team.
- Technically minded - you don’t shy away from getting your teeth into a complex hardware/software product.
- You have emotional maturity and self-awareness. As a natural listener, you rapidly assimilate information from our users and senior management to raise your performance.
- You’ll have good listening skills and be coachable.
- If you’ve worked in a start-up before then that’s great.
- Degree educated to a good level or equivalent experience.
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexible career path opportunities across our commercial and operational teams.
- A flexible working environment - split your time between our London office space and working from home
- Regular team socials (in person or remote!). Past events have included axe throwing, shuffleboarding, a murder mystery, chocolate truffle making (yummy!) and painting.
- Optional international travel to our office in Ljubljana to work with our Slovenian team
- A chance to be part of the team that brings an exciting tech product to market and changes the way people think about accessing property
- There’s no office politics to stress you out (phew!). We focus on the work and doing it collaboratively
- You’ll work with a genuinely nice bunch who are respectful to each other and will work damn hard to help you succeed.
- Submit a cover letter alongside your CV outlining why you’re a good fit for this role
- Interview with the Growth Marketer - 45 mins
- Interview with Co-founder / COO - 1hr
No agencies please.