Opportunity to work with a group of startups including PetsPyjamas the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe, PositiveLuxury the sustainability partner of choice for luxury lifestyle brands and Camilla Elphick an award winning British footwear brand, amongst others.
Rapidly growing, PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable.com, who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 10,000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking Finance Assistant to join the Group Finance Team and help us improve our processes whilst also participating in providing management information and commercial support to the business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to kickstart their finance career in a fast-paced, high performance start-up environment and progress alongside a group of growing companies.
Whilst having the flexibility to work remotely for part of the week, our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 25+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2022 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment.
- Management of AP/AR function across all companies
- Weekly review of aged debtors/creditors reports & reporting
- Managing supplier relationships and resolving supplier queries
- Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts
- Assist with cash flow reporting
- Assist with month end journals
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with month-end reporting
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- 20 days holiday
- Cool and trendy workplace, great Shoreditch location
- Tight knit team of like minded individuals
- The chance to truly make your mark on fast growing and unique companies
- Career progression
- Accessible via public transport