Trint’s A.I.-powered platform leverages speech-to-text to automatically transcribe audio and video, revolutionising the way content is created. We liberate users from menial so they can focus on the meaningful. We are designing and defining a new software category we call StoryTech. As a product-led company we are looking for a visionary product leader who can lead us in defining our roadmap and delivering it.
We’re passionate about our product, we’re team players, we care about the people that use our product and we’re proud of our diverse and inclusive culture. We’re a global company with 100 employees in offices in London and Toronto.
We operate a Self Serve (B2C) business, an Inside Sales Team for SME and a full-service Enterprise (B2B) business. Our clients include anyone who produces content: large and small media companies, marketing firms, corporations, universities and individuals. Some of our B2B Customers: The New York Times, The Washington Post, Sky News, Nike, The Associated Press, Airbnb, CNN and Der Spiegel.
Candidates seeking employment at Trint are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, pregnancy status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds creates a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users
We’re hiring for a superstar Marketing Operations Manager to drive and accelerate Trint’s growth.
We’re at an exciting stage of growth here at Trint and data is key to every decision. While we’re still at the beginning of this journey, we need someone who can get hands on with our data and professionalise marketing operations. We’re looking for someone to come in and lead this thinking and take everyone along on the journey.
It’s never been more key for us to understand the value within our customer base and develop marketing data strategy. We are at a unique time in our growth journey and as such, there is a huge opportunity to drive growth for the company and scale Trint to Series B and beyond.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple concurrent marketing operations projects and will initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Development of the marketing data strategy so that Marketing has the necessary insights to build high-performing campaigns
- Produce reports and dashboards to measure effectiveness and business impact of initiatives, including contribution to website traffic, conversions and subscribers (and subsequent pipeline and funnel) as well as campaign performance, and make performance improvement recommendations
- Function as a Looker, Salesforce and HubSpot Super User, ensuring proper usage of the system in the Growth & Performance/Marketing team as well as ensuring that our use is at the appropriate level of maturity and takes into account the latest platform developments
- Working with the Growth & Performance team to own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of marketing activity, made possible by maintaining consistency of execution, business agility, enhanced engagement and lower wastage of time, resource and budget
- Deliver flawless execution for all go-to-market activities, including new and lifecycle
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Own the onboarding and training of new members of the Growth & Performance/Marketing team, from a systems, process, and marketing automation perspective
- Effectively prioritise tasks based on an innate understanding of business priorities
- Ability to take charge of “hot tasks” and assign clear owners, manage comms effectively and be able to speak high level to senior management as well as tactically be able to articulate requirements to teams
- Ownership of the marketing automation and prospecting tools
- Implementation and documentation of processes for internal systems based on business requirements. Create marketing documents, processes & SLA’s
- Effective management of marketing automation platform database
- Managing lead ownership, assignments and automated flows
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems. Troubleshoot issues/tickets raised by the business with regards to lead management, marketing automation, systems integration, and reporting
- Input in the modelling and forecasting needs of the Marketing team
- Input in marketing planning and the annual budgeting process
- Hands on knowledge of marketing automation tools and CRM (Hubspot and Salesforce preferred)
- SaaS/Tech/Startup experience - this person needs to have had hands on experience and proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of audiences
- Incredible attention to detail
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to balance short and long-term priorities
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with visual analysis applications and Business Intelligence software
- SQL skills including query development, views, stored procedures
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in field with an emphasis in Marketing or a quantitative field
- Unlimited holiday + flexible working opportunities
- Vitality private health insurance
- Unlimited access to Udemy learning platform
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Critical Illness Cover
- Income protection + critical illness insurance
- Workplace pension scheme
- When we’re back in an office: relaxed and social environment, snacks, and team socials