Geomiq is a rapidly growing tech start-up, at the cutting-edge of manufacturing technology.
We work with some of the world’s leading businesses (BMW, Rolls Royce, Shadow Robot and Medical companies), enabling their products to hit the market 5X faster by re-defining through our platform how manufactured parts are designed, manufactured and used.
Our platform has enabled our customers to be first to market, develop previously unimaginable technology and win global contracts.
We are looking for a Business/Data Analyst to join the team to contribute to next-generation solutions in online manufacturing.
Our platform allows for the quoting and ordering of custom manufactured parts through an easy-to-use interface. Our main customers are Product Designers, Design Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Manufacturer Purchasing Departments.
Check out the platform here: www.geomiq.com, and view a video of the platform in action: https://vimeo.com/371601469
Our core values are: Customer Experience, Transparency, and Commitment. We work smart with a delivery focus, with pride in our work.
We are a hugely sociable team! We have a bi-weekly social calendar and weekly team lunches with our own private dock on the canal with a BBQ that is regularly used.
A career with Geomiq will expose you to the bare-bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in joining us at the early stages of an exciting journey, we’d love to hear from you.
About the Role
Geomiq is looking for a Data Scientist to join our innovation and development team. The main focus for the role will be reading, capturing, manipulating and setting up testing with data from 3D model Geometry through to complex pricing and numerical models/principles.
The ideal candidate must be a hardcore problem solver, self starter, hacker an will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. The solutions this role will be able to bring to the market will directly impact the transformation of an entire industry.
More project details available upon interviewing.
What You’ll Do
- Using advanced analytical skills, interpret and scritinise data, identify trends, and generate pricing models based on 3D Geometry. In addition to this, creating actionable recommendations to guide strategic decisions
- Guide and enable product teams to measure things that matter; initiate or help run A/B experiments to keep improving everything we do
- Design and development of internal analysis tools
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- BSc/MSc degree in relevent field of data science
- 4-6 years of data science experience
- Python/R or similar analytics programming language
- Solid business acumen to be able to identify and create key metrics that measure and drive decisions
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts: analyzing data, drawing conclusions and developing actionable recommendations
- Proven problem solving skills and ability to influence others
- Be self-driven and show ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
- The ability to work independently and deliver quality results
- The ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Salary / Package
- £45k-60k Salary
- Hybrid in office/home working
- Share Options
- Canal side spacious offices in Hackney