Renude is the first skincare membership of its kind, on a mission to make professional skin support accessible to all.
We are a data-driven skincare recommendation online service, combining AI computer vision and clinical expertise to provide personalised skincare plans based on skin goals, budget and preferences.
Our team of licensed aestheticians have made over 50,000 product recommendations to date, achieving thousands of positive reviews. We are combining this human expertise with our first-to-market recommendation technology to offer the most accurate skincare recommendations on the market.
We’re a small but mighty team, looking to provide trust and transparency to consumers within an industry which can often feel overwhelming.
We are looking to hire an entrepreneurial Growth Marketing Director to support the 2 co-founders in owning and executing the company growth strategy, with a strong focus on acquisition and CRM.
This will be a senior autonomous role within a venture-backed start-up, built at Founders Factory, that has seen significant growth in the last 12 months. With the next funding round starting early 2022, this is a truly exciting opportunity to develop our strategy and best practices from the ground up.
- Build and execute the full marketing strategy for the business across all organic, earned and paid channels
- Responsible for hitting customer acquisition and retention KPIs for the business
- Work with product specialists in the team to optimise UX and conversion funnels. Report on campaign performance and communicate insights
- Hone in on core user persona(s) and identify best channels for acquiring these customers
- Manage and optimise paid digital marketing campaigns
- Define and communicate the brand message across all touchpoints
- Define industry best practices in terms of analytics software and reporting. Establishing methods to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven track record of implementing BTC cost effective tactics that have resulted in impactful growth for the business
- Ability to take ownership of the marketing strategy whilst also comfortable with hands-on execution across all digital channels
- An entrepreneurial mindset, wanting to identify new opportunities and act on them at speed
- Experience with community building and management, and developing engaging content
- A solid understanding of SEO and digital marketing tools
- Data centric, experience using data to inform decisions
- A passion for the beauty industry
- First hand experience within a start-up / scale-up environment
- Subscription brand experience preferable
- Consumer tech or beauty background also desirable
- You will rapidly gain hands-on experience working with a fast paced start-up, working with the 2 founders to shape the future of business.
- You will have a high level of involvement with the upcoming investment round, gaining exposure with investors and the process.
- You will be an integral member of the team and have optimal progression opportunities as the business scales.
- £65-70k salary
- Significant equity options
- Remote-first company
- Free membership and skincare allowance