We launched the beta version of the app in June of this year and are looking for a fitness expert to join us in growing the business and advocating our product. Our goal is to make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our members to be the best versions of themselves.
We are looking for someone energetic to join our team who can inspire and motivate fitness Creators and athletes to join the FLOCK. This is a new role and opportunity for us, so you will bring an entrepreneurial spirit and tonnes of passion and drive!
The ideal candidate will be able to use their initiative to propose ideas for and implement campaigns that can help to drive creator sign ups and deliver seamless content. Ideally you will have a thorough understanding of business development or talent acquisition, as well as the confidence to liaise with fitness instructors/influencers on a daily basis.
We are looking for someone with an understanding of influencer and social media that can build rapport with fitness Creators. You will have your finger on the pulse when it comes to fitness and social media, and be willing to hit the ground running and bring ideas to the table.
Key points about your background:
- You may be a fitness instructor or expert within the fitness industry
- You may have a high social following or a wider network of industry contacts, specifically athletes and fitness Creators
- You may already be a fitness Creator or influencer with a good knowledge of what Creators and their audiences need
- You may have a background in talent acquisition, influencer marketing or business development
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with the co-founders to define the company growth strategy towards revenue targets; sharing the ownership for new creator sign-up volume and acquisition
- Be responsible for promoting the FLOCK.fitness brand and product, working as an ambassador to drive sign-ups
- Generate business leads (Creator sign-ups) specifically through proactive business development including email, phone calls, video calls, and networking events
- Build strong relationships with Creators to maintain and develop FLOCK’s network
- Know the fitness sector and be a specialist who is sharing thought leadership throughout all of FLOCK’s comms
- Identify trends and highlighting short-term and long-range issues to optimise performance based on the insights
- Feed into FLOCK’s brand messaging, blog and guides through your fitness lens
- Understand the customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, helping the team to identify critical conversion and drop off points to optimise FLOCK’s user funnels
- Work alongside the co-founders to set up and report performance of growth channels including in-depth analysis of customer lifetime value, return on investment, cost per acquisition and other KPIs
- Help with managing FLOCK’s referral program
- Feed into FLOCK’s ongoing customer experience programmes
- Feed into content for the website, blog, landing pages for influencer campaigns, PPC, paid social and marketing campaigns
- At least 5 years experience with some experience in the fitness industry
- A great track record of driving growth in another business
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly make sense of complex ideas
- Great collaboration skills and the ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Entrepreneurial spirit; we love innovative thinking, commerciality and flexibility. To be successful here you’ll be self-motivated and proactive with the drive to get the job done!
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- Be mostly based in the UK, but this is a remote role (initially)
FLOCK is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: fitness creator, fitness coach, personal trainer, fitness instructor, gym owner, performance coach, fitness specialist, sports coach, athlete, fitness influencer, fitness ambassador, sales, recruiter.