We're looking for a Digital Product Designer who is passionate about all things app & web and taking a human-first approach to digital products. In this role, you should be excited to dig deep into new platforms and grow alongside the company. You will be involved at every stage of the product development for both client & internal projects.
This is Undefined is a London-based product studio working together with startups across a range of different sectors. All ideas are different and we treat them that way. We love creating digital products with a purpose and are looking for someone to help us achieve that goal. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a creative problem solver and always looking to make improvements.
You are an open-minded, focused, determined, good listener, and you aren’t afraid to make mistakes. You have an understanding of a standard agency workflow. Preferably you have at least 3 years of experience as a designer and have worked in an agency, tech company, or freelancer.
- To take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate.
- Create wireframes, user flows and screen maps to plan out complex designs.
- Work as part of our team across multiple fast-paced website and app build projects
- You can easily communicate with your team members and clients and are confident about getting people buying in around your proposed solutions. You will be part of client meetings to showcase your work and progress.
- Create production-ready designs and interactive prototypes.
- Identifying new opportunities, challenging and refine existing processes.
- Strong understanding and experience of working with App and Web technologies
- at least 2yrs professional design experience.
- You are well organized and understand the importance of systemic design
- The ability to conduct User Testing and QA testing is Bonus.
- Able to work well remotely, both independently and with a team.
- A positive working attitude.
- Experience working with Development teams
- hungry to improve your skills working on a diverse range of projects and challenges
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible working hours
- Small team with opportunity to make your mark and lead projects.
- Learning and development budget to improve your skills.
Please apply with your portfolio showcasing your design ability and breadth of UX/UI experience.