Who we are?
SWYVL is a social app that connects like-minded, engaged working individuals to swap their skills and share new techniques & practices in the beauty, health and fitness, education and creative industries. You can either trade the commodity of time for services without spending a penny or simply expand your network.
What the job entails:-
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
- 5+ years experience in marketing
- Being customer-centric
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, CRMs, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of big data analysis
- Regularly produce and present reports
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- MA in Marketing, Management or similar relevant field
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus
If you can start immediately and this seems like an opportunity for you, then get in touch!