Beauty Agenda app is looking for a creative, organised and beauty passionate person to work closely with the Founder. We're looking for someone to help build a strong social media presence across Instagram resulting in the growth of our app downloads but also to help increase the followers and implement our app content.
You will be able to work on your own and together with the Founder. The intern need to have experience or a strong interest in social media and content building software.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Writing social media posts and captions and updating the social media pages
- Responding to customer feedback and maintaining communications online
- Creating social media campaigns to increase engagement and target new audiences
- Creating graphic and visual content for dissemination on social media pages
- Carrying out research for team projects and implement the content of the app
- Updates the content of the app
- Analysing social media numbers regularly and website statistics
- Being able to research and write on beauty-related topics (every 2 weeks); bi-weekly email newsletter with the new content of the app.
- Marketing Strategy- Identifying new opportunities to develop brand awareness
- Find new ways to drive more online sales of the Shop
What We Offer:
- One complimentary rose quartz face mask
- Entrepreneurial experience for personal and professional growth
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up