Who is evergo?
We are a startup that went to market with an MVP and now going to market commercially. We are looking for talented individuals in London to join our International team and play a vital part in the success of the product.
What is evergo?
A B2B SaaS video call scheduling and business management platform for SMEs and independent service providers. Core functionality includes schedule management, online bookings for video calls, accepting payments, hosting the video call, customer management, financial reporting, and business analytics that has recently gotten traction!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Further develop our go-to-market strategy to help us gain access to our key target markets.
- Build and improve on our case studies, value proposition and communication generally of successful projects delivered, translating them into offerings that suit new sales opportunities.
- Implement a robust sales process, set up appropriate sales tools and tactics, build a strong sales pipeline and manage it from top of funnel right through to successfully securing new projects.
- Support in the development of any key go-to-market resources and marketing.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with your existing network and prospective clients to find opportunities for us to explore with key decision-makers that align with our offering, team resources and growth aspirations.
- Have experience pitching and winning small to Medium-sized businesses.
- Experience in a professional services environment selling technical and/or design services in an agency setting.
- Be part of a strong network of relevant industry connections that you are able to leverage for new business sales and partnerships.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Be a skilled and intentional communicator, able to understand and articulate technical and non-technical frameworks to a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive new client meetings and, alongside our MD and other senior members of the team, deliver successful pitches which outline our value proposition and secure interesting new projects.
- Structure, write and negotiate statements of work and commercial terms for new deals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, especially proposal writing and delivering pitches, and great interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Be a motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, you'll need the ability to multi-task and work proactively on both setting up a new sales process whilst working on a number of projects and pitches at once.
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic marketer who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with an analytical mindset with creative flair to round it all off.
It’s a diverse, exciting role that will give you exposure to many facets of start-up life. You will be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy, our content marketing output and overseeing our social media channels. On top of this - you will have a great deal of exposure to the product and business development side of what we do.
For us - the right personality trumps years of experience. We want someone who’s enthusiastic to learn and ambitious enough to make the role their own.
We believe the successful candidate will have:
- 1-3+ years experience of digital, social or content marketing
- More importantly - you have a special energy and passion for everything you do
- An entrepreneurial mindset - wanting to get stuck in with multiple areas of a business
- You want to do something meaningful that will have a profound impact on people’s lives
- You’re comfortable and philosophical navigating the topic of death
- Confident, considered approach to building relationships with clients
- Fun, infectious, sociable personality that brings a great energy to our team
- Competitive starting salary £20k-£35k
- Share options in the company - set to increase in value as the company grows
- Opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training
- A flexible working environment and hours