Content and Social Media Executive - London
We are looking for a high-calibre executive to join our growing team and be the lead on creating, writing and management content and our social media channels.
Lendwise is a peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform based in London and regulated by the FCA. Lendwise is exclusively focused on Education Finance: we originate funding for aspiring individuals looking to study for professional qualifications and postgraduate education, across all disciplines and courses.
About the role
We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic marketer who possesses an entrepreneurial mindset, combined with an analytical mindset with creative flair to round it all off.
It’s a diverse, exciting role that will give you exposure to many facets of start-up life. You will be responsible for executing our growth marketing strategy, our content marketing output and overseeing our social media channels. On top of this - you will have a great deal of exposure to the product and business development side of what we do.
Main responsibilities of the position include:
- Be part of a great company, with great people, doing some great stuff!
- Developing, coordinating and executing the company’s content & social media strategy in line with the overall vision and goals
- Own key digital marketing activity - including content, social media, email, SEO
- Own our content marketing activity - come up with killer content calendars
- Own our social media channels and communities - interact and engage with our audiences
- Staying abreast of the latest social media trends and leveraging these to help improve the company’s online profile and brand awareness
- Developing engaging, creative and innovative content for newsletters, banners, landing pages and social media channels, which engages our target audience and promotes brand-focused messages
- Having a thorough understanding of keyword research and the ability to create new and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Contribute to the overall marketing, product and commercial strategy of the business
- Be an insights hero - an ability to know what’s working, what’s not and provide recommendations back to Senior Management
About you – we believe the successful candidate will have:
- Excellent at writing (and where relevant, editing) great articles, blog posts, guides and general content that capture readers' imagination
- Keen eye for detail to ensure written content is comprehensive and of an excellent standard.
- Self-starter and initiative skills: can’t sit back and wait to be told what to do. To thrive in our environment, you must be a “doer” who is ready to improvise. You throw yourself at a challenge with a strong work ethic, as shown by your past achievements!
- 2-3+ years experience of digital, social and/or content marketing
- Knowledge about multiple social media platforms
- An understanding of the value of data driven decision making and is comfortable working with KPIs and metrics
- Most importantly - you have a special energy and passion for everything you do
- Competitive salary £25k or more depending on experience
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time, in-office role
Location: EC4, London
To apply for this position, please email your CV together with a short covering note to email@example.com.
Lendwise is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.