Location: mix of London office and home-based
Fertifa is a leading provider of fertility, family-forming and menopause benefits to companies across the UK.
Fertility benefits have been a common feature of benefit packages in the US for several years now, but Fertifa was the first UK company to bring the concept to the UK market. Although it is still a relatively new idea over here, employers are increasingly seeing the value of bridging the workplace wellness gap and offering an inclusive and comprehensive level of support for anyone struggling with fertility issues, regardless of gender, relationship status or sexuality.
Following the early success of our fertility benefits offering, we recently expanded our services to deliver support for other key life stages, including a clinically-led menopause package, which connects employees with specialist doctors, nurses and advisors.
Our benefits programme is tailored to a company’s demographic, size and budget. We work with companies to:
- Raise awareness of fertility, family-forming and menopause challenges at the workplace
- Engage employees to be proactive about their reproductive health
- Support and mentor employees in their quest to build families
- Provide fertility testing and treatment for any employee that requires it
- Connect employees directly with medical experts, cutting out long wait times and thereby reducing stress
First and foremost, Fertifa is a purpose-led business. We were founded by a passionate team who experienced their own fertility struggles and who genuinely want to change things for the better. We want to break the silence in the workplace around these issues, normalise conversations and enable access to best-in-class care.
Our next step in the journey? We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Associate.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Fertifa team. The Sales & Marketing Associate will work closely with the Client Development Director and Head of Marketing to expand our client base across the UK and help drive growth in both sales and brand loyalty, with confidence and unmatched commitment.
The candidate will have outstanding relationship management skills and be self-motivated to rapidly scale our client base. They will be responsible for supporting the full sales & marketing cycle, targeting companies of all sizes, with the objectives of:
- Extending Fertifa’s lead as the UK’s leading fertility benefits provider
- Maximising lead generation and sales reach with new and existing clients
- Meeting monthly, quarterly and annual targets in terms of lead generation and sales meetings
- Outbound lead generation, using social media and existing client databases to qualify and nurture sales opportunities and potential leads
- Working with the Client Development Director to manage the sales Pipeline
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with digital campaigns and social media
- Conducting SEO analysis; reporting on Fertifa website and LinkedIn traffic, performance and trends, providing ideas for optimisation and ongoing improvements
- Supporting with the creation of pitch and presentation materials
- Carefully tracking and actioning leads across the sales cycle
- Maintaining sales pipeline and preparing pipeline analysis where required
- Supporting outbound prospecting via email and LinkedIn
- Updating and managing communications in our HubSpot CRM system
- Supporting in the development of marketing materials, where required
Skills & Attributes
- Educated to degree level
- Proven ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at various levels in a professional manner
- Able to demonstrate empathy and self-awareness as they are key to successful relationship building
- Proven analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making
- Intellectually curious, with a keen interest in health and wellbeing
- Proven record of sales and marketing success
- Previous use of CRM systems
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the fertility and reproductive health space
- Entrepreneurial spark, able to identify new business development opportunities
- Have a forward thinking ‘can-do’ attitude to problem solving and the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment. Working at a start-up is exciting and offers a world of opportunity, but everyone needs to help us achieve our mission!
- Be able to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Always looking out for ways to improve sales and marketing processes
- Possess excellent organisational skills, good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills. Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Strong work ethic and motivated to deliver results
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty
- Competitive salary
- Commission scheme
- Company pension
- Regular team socials
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
The successful candidate will get to work with a friendly and supportive team with excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression.