With our people focused approach, Staff Buddy combines game-changing technology with an experienced team to source, recruit and manage flexible shift workers for eCommerce businesses across the central belt of Scotland.
Businesses love us for a few reasons:
> Technology & people focused
> End to end fully managed workforce
> Highly responsive
> Quality and productive workers
We have a wide range of clients from startups to public listed companies who use us regularly for their staffing needs.
Working closely alongside our Head of Recruitment as our ‘Recruitment Resourcer’, you'll be responsible for generating a pipeline of suitably qualified and relevant candidates for our growing range of clients (from small SMEs to public listed companies). This will include the following key activities:
- Writing and placing advertisements on a range of job boards.
- Calling, interviewing, screening and hiring a large range of candidates and ensuring they're aware of the benefits of working with Staff Buddy and highlighting relevant opportunities with our clients.
- Screen candidates Right to Work Documents to ensure candidates are compliant.
- Ensure the candidate is on boarded and training is booked accordingly.
- Become an expert on all thing's recruitment, ensuring that there is consistency with recruiting standards.
- Updating and managing our database ensuring we can fill the roles we generate quickly and efficiently.
- Utilising social media, SMS and other tools to generate a flow of candidates
What you will get in return:
> Agreed base salary depending on experience.
> Remote and flexible working.
> Experience joining a fast growing and fun start up.
Please get in touch if yourself or anyone you know may be interested.