We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer with strong UX / UI skills.
Skills & Experience
· The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of UX/UI design experience.
· A solid understanding of working on product in an agile environment.
· Comfortable coordinating a broad set stakeholders (from C-level, business and development) to generate buy-in is a must have skill set.
· Having the right balance of due diligence to the UX process and user validation.
· Being pragmatic to helping deliver value to our customers & users will be integral to this role.
· Experience in user interviews, contextual enquiries & co-design workshops.
· Ability in creating personas, user journeys, & user flows.
· Experience in creating wireframes, prototyping & user testing.
· Experience in designing for responsive web & mobile.
· Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, UXPin, Axure & Adobe CS (or equivalent software).
· Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
· Experience with conversion (nice to have).
· Experience in implementing analytics & data tracking plans (nice to have).
· Experience working with UI component libraries (nice to have).
A LITTLE ABOUT US…
Askif is on a mission: Driving a tech-enabled revolution in SME lending, disrupting traditional finance and improving the lives of millions.
One of the few female-led Fintechs in the UK, we are focused, nimble and ambitious, and expect to quickly become a dominant inclusive lender for Entrepreneurs and small companies, and the largest national Community Development Finance Institution (CFDI).
Our approach to finance is different. We put people at the heart of what we do providing substantial opportunities for transformation via funding for small businesses.
Askif is dedicated to fixing parts of the finance industry that have long needed fixing.
Fostering entrepreneurship and helping to grow the UK economy by lending inclusively and sustainably to under-served yet creditworthy borrowers.
We are committed to supporting businesses across all communities, continually monitoring reach to ensure diversity amongst borrowers. Unlocking approvals through our unique hybrid model, combining ‘human touch’ with tech.