Are you sociable and outgoing?
Do you love to talk?
Are you passionate about sustainability and the shop local movement? Then read on!
We're Local E Rewards, a tech start-up with a vision to disrupt the UK’s loyalty program market and make it a force for good within local communities. Our goal is to connect customers with local independently owned businesses in a community-based deal, offering digital rewards to loyal customers and a way forward for small high-street businesses to cooperate and thus compete and thrive in the world of big tech.
We're looking for you to be the face of the brand, speaking with potential new customers and getting them excited about shopping locally with Local E Reward's mobile apps. You'll be working on the ground across South London at promotional events, speaking with new customers and letting them know all about the great benefits to shopping at local small businesses, rather than online or with big evil corporations! You'll be our eyes and ears on the ground, providing feedback to our managerial team and helping us develop our apps to support the shop local movement. You'll be working 6-10 hours a week, with mid-week and weekend shifts. There will be some flexibility on times.
- Fun, outgoing and confident.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently
- Great organisational skills and punctual
- Enjoy a challenge and working to targets
- A creative problem solver and excited to come up with new ideas to get customers excited about Local E Rewards.
- Looking for flexible part-time work