If you enjoy taking lead on projects and you’re looking to test your capabilities, this is the role for you! I’m looking for a driven SUPERSTAR Social Media Manager / e-Commerce Sales Associate to expand my one-woman team.
Ayanae is a new start-up hair & beauty e-commerce retailer aiming to be recognised brand in the industry. Knowledge of the Afro hair & beauty industry and popular culture is essential for this role.
Please note in exchange for your expertise and input, you will be receiving a percentage of monthly sales. This will be negotiated during the interview stages.
- Video editing
- Digital content creating
- Good verbal and written communication
- Experience with setting up or running Amazon, eBay, Facebook & Instagram shop, Google Shop & Google AdSense
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Leadership qualities
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Later
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promotes the brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement