As a Head of Product, you will be establishing a new layer within our leadership team and product as a separate function for the first time in the business. There’s a myriad of opportunities to shape and define, impacting not only the product function but the business as a whole.
You will be responsible for defining, creating, and championing the product-centric function, while simultaneously driving collaboration and synergy across all of our functions/teams.
You’ll set the product vision, with responsibility for planning, managing and delivering our universal roadmap - ensuring that our customer experience continues to evolve as we scale. And, when ready, build out the team.
The role will report directly to the CEO and work in close collaboration with cross-functional team heads, to develop best in class products to support business growth, and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
The primary focus will be to identify, prioritise and develop solutions to evolve our digital customer experience, including our apps, dashboard and website
We are a rapidly growing business and you will need to balance high levels of ambiguity and autonomy whilst solving some of our biggest customer challenges.
- Actively define and execute the product strategy, to drive product innovation and deliver the best experience for customers
- Work with customers and data to identify and understand users needs or pain-points and build brilliant solutions
- Establish key metrics to track & monitor product features’ performance & functionality
- Analyse the market and competitors for trends and latest innovations
- Collaborate closely with UX/UI team and marketing teams to deliver a market leading customer experience
- Ensure that all prescribed product development lifecycle activities (requirements, design, development, QA) and best practices are followed & aligned as part of project delivery
- Clearly communicate the strategy and decision making process with all stakeholders
- First and foremost, you will be an experienced product professional who has experience leading product strategy end to end
- You will have 5+ years of experience from a product lead background, ideally in a B2C environment (start up/scale up experience would be desirable)
- You should be familiar with tools like GitHub or Jira and you’ll have a working knowledge of OKRs/4DX, having worked with or implemented them previously
- Comfortable with numbers, you’ll be analytically strong and able to use data skillfully to understand customers
- A phenomenal communicator, you thrive in environments that require building relationships based on trust and expertise
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible & remote working opportunities
- The option to choose your laptop and any extra equipment that you need to do your best work
- Personal development budget
- Free breakfast, snacks and end of week drinks
- Access to a range of retail and shopping discounts through Enjoy Benefits
- Salary sacrifice childcare scheme (Enjoy Benefits)
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Wellbeing support through our employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company trip away (most recently we went to Barcelona)
- Zero fee mortgage advice for you & your friends/family
- The chance to make a real impact on an ever changing industry
- The opportunity to work in a team of passionate individuals and learn from some of the best in the business - check out our glorious team here - https://resi.co.uk/about
What happens next?
We have an ideas-led innovation culture and we really care about creating a diverse and inclusive team - so we welcome people from all backgrounds with different perspectives, ideas and experiences to work with us.
We are based in International House right at the heart of Brixton. International House is the UK’s first Living Wage Building. Our office is accessible and we are willing to make reasonable adjustments to accommodate successful candidates.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply by sending your CV to us for immediate consideration.
Why join Resi?
At Resi, our success is all down to our people and their talent. That’s why we treat our employees with the same respect and diligence as our customers. We pride ourselves in not just aiming to be the best in the industry but also the best place to work - our collaborative, open and diverse culture with a heavy focus on personal development means that we don’t just grow homes, we grow people too.