Who we are?
SWYVL is a social app that connects like-minded, engaged working individuals to swap their skills and share new techniques & practices in the beauty, health and fitness, education and creative industries. You can either trade the commodity of time for services without spending a penny or simply expand your network.
What the job entails
Taking our vision to market in the form of an MVP with the help of a small but close knit and supportive team.
You will be joining the company early in our journey, giving you the chance to play a vital role in shaping the company.
- 5+ years of user interface and experience design for mobile
- Proven UX skills and ability to articulate a vision that serves our customers and business KPIs
- Experience with a design tool like Figma, Psd, Il etc.
- Excellent graphic design and illustration skills with a strong portfolio of work to reference
- Understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, and creative workflow
- Extensive expertise creating storyboards and clickable prototypes
- User-centric mindset
- Strong visual design aesthetic
- Mock up low fidelity wireframes and clickable prototypes
- Style-guide creation
- Knowledge of the web accessibility standards
- User Research
- User Journeys
- Conduct A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve user engagement
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Create excellent documentation to help teammates understand the intricacies of your designs
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Video editing
Salary: £35k - £50k (DOE)