Hours Five days a week, flexible hours
Benefits 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, food and drink discounts
A bit about us.
Grind is a coffee company that lives in London. After opening Shoreditch Grind in 2011, the brand expanded across London with cafés and a production coffee roastery. 2020 changed Grind beyond recognition - since then we've been helping people make better, more sustainable coffee at home, and earlier this year we raised £22m to help even more.
You'll find our pink pods, the UK’s first compostable coffee pods for Nespresso® machines, online and in Soho House hotel rooms internationally, along with our coffee in their hotels and restaurants.
Based in Shoreditch, we have a team of talented young people working on everything from product development to creative production, to customer experience.
A bit about the role;
We’re looking for a CRM manager to bring Grind to life through engaging email marketing campaigns on one of our most valuable channels. This new role will report to the Head of Growth and is responsible for developing our email strategy, and then delivering it day-to-day. This includes using customer segmentation and engaging creative, produced by our design team, to develop stand-out campaigns and flows, and then reporting on their success.
We're looking for someone with an excellent understanding of the email channel, including best practices, technologies and trends, who can bring learnings from a previous similar role.
- Develop and implement Grind's email marketing strategy, driving growth for the business across one-time-purchase and subscription
- Management of the end-to-end process of email marketing for Grind, whether campaigns or automated email
- Continue to develop our CRM stack and campaign processes, through improvement of our toolsets, reporting and segmentation
- Write, test and QA all emails, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Report regularly and coherently on processes and commercial goals
- Minimum of 2 years email marketing experience
- Experience in a high growth environment and working with senior leadership
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment, working lean - both autonomously and collaboratively
To be successful, you'll have;
- Excellent written communication
- Data-driven and data literate, analytical
- An excellent understanding of digital culture
- A positive disposition and a pragmatic attitude
- An attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritise
- Reasonable knowledge of MacOS
Grind is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees.