Duration: Permanent or Part-time
We looking for an ambitious and confident person to come onboard to join our management team. As part of a growth strategy, the company is now looking for someone to join them for support.
You will be working with both the internal management team and clients when required.
Key responsibilities include;
- General administration activities (responding to management requests)
- Generating weekly project reports, and handling a digital timesheet system
- Providing support to the management and business development team on bids (co-ordinating of business development projects and activities, including progress reports)
- Social media support and manage website duties (with support from the internal tech team)
- Calendar management and admin tasks for the Director
- Design powerpoint presentations and sales bids with the business development team
Some key qualities we will be looking for;
- Positive, and keen to learn
- Believes in team work and supporting one another
- Organised, and have an ability to plan and prioritise
- Confident in speaking to both internal teams and clients
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Have an eye for attention to detail
- Confident in using digital tools (incl. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
UK residents only.