Pirical is a high-growth tech scale-up pioneering People Analytics. We are on a mission to help law firms make smarter and fairer decisions by answering knotty people strategy questions like: 'How can we achieve 30% of women in leadership by 2030?' or 'How can we eliminate bias in the recruitment process?’. Our proprietary data collection and processing tools help us deliver the deep management insights customers need when they need it.
Our customers include the world’s leading law firms in the UK, US, and Australia, and we have very ambitious plans.
We have recently launched a new product to enormous demand. We are recruiting for an Implementation manager who can design, build and manage a seamless onboarding experience for our new accounts.
Will, a member of the team said: “What’s cool is Pirical’s company values are meaningfully applied; everyday decisions are tested against our framework of putting customer impact first, being accurate and honest, and building our reputation in everything we do.”
This is a new role that will ensure customers receive the 5-star experience they have come to expect from Pirical as we take them through their People Analytics journey.
- Owning the full onboarding journey from facilitating conversations with customers, meeting go-live dates, and providing on-going support
- Helping customers overcome the hurdles of working with cutting-edge technology (including contracts, procurement, and information security)
- Supporting and marshalling our Data, Analytics, and Sales teams to ensure customers enjoy a seamless transition to our product
- Ensuring our customers derive game-changing impact that will revolutionise HR practices across the whole legal sector and beyond
- You believe responsiveness, empathy, and integrity are amongst the top 5 words your peers would use to describe you
- You are really unsatisfied with disorder and chaos, and strive to bring order to everything (i.e., you make “To Do Lists” in your personal life and meticulously check items off)
- You enjoy interacting with people of all kinds
- You are at your best when you are at the centre of things
- Unrivaled customer impact and admiration!
- Open and transparent culture and flat structure (1-to-1 culture)
- Unlimited holidays
- Private health insurance
- Team events, including Book Club and Team Yoga (optional of course!)
Pirical is nurturing a remote-first culture, meaning our team has the means, skills and attitude to be as high performing and productive as conventional co-located teams. We would prefer the successful candidate to be based somewhere in the UK and able to travel into London once face-to-face meetings start to take place again!
Pirical is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The excellent work produced at Pirical would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
Note to recruitment agencies: Pirical is committed to building a long-term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected talent partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CVs or sales approaches through this email.