We are a digital marketing expert team, including PPC, SEO, web design, content writing, and digital PR services. We have a growth mindset, we are ambitious, and we love seeing our work’s impact on our clients’ success. We deliver data-driven insights to help our clients develop informed and effective strategies to reach their desired outcomes. We are flexible, and we work openly. We offer tailored solutions to our clients and can readily switch course when needed. We value our work and the relationships we build, and we make them meaningful beyond the day-to-day.
The Senior Technical SEO Executive is the go to technical expert in the agency, helping to drive forward website performance for clients. Your role will have full autonomy and responsibility for the work and clients you manage, and will be supported by the team lead and wider SEO team. Someone who can come on board, set direction at project level and drive client growth to help us as a team grow too. You want to join the adventure? You want to be a part of a winning team? Click apply
- Proactively develop and establish strong relationships with clients by ensuring quality, accuracy and consistency
- Monitor, analyse and improve our clients technical SEO and website performance, while keeping on top of latest industry updates
- Manage implementation of work by internal and external developers & development cycles for our clients
- Contributes to strategy development and setting direction at the start for new clients, not only with audits but within the wider SEO context
- Able to scope and define technical SEO projects & ad hoc website issues into well-defined milestones and timeframes whilst managing client expectations.
- Creating and improving established processes for technical SEO through our project management system
- Establish broader understanding of client context & find opportunities where we can offer additional services that will support their growth plans
- 1-2 years experience in a technical SEO role, preferably in an agency
- Able to communicate complex technical SEO issues with clients with client stakeholders to ensure buy-in on the importance of technical SEO
- Experience with putting together in depth technical SEO audits using best SEO practices
- Experience in managing site migrations/acquisitions
- Comfortable with SEO tools (such as ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Search Console)
- Can use different CMS (such as Wordpress or Shopify) to update pages or fix technical issues.
- Understands how search engines, crawl, index and value website structure
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
- Confident with client communication and meeting
- A culture like no other and the option to tailor the job to suit your work-life balance
- Salary of £30K to £36K (negotiable/depending on experience)
- Annual training budget of £500
- A generous holiday entitlement of 33 days per year (From day 1 and inclusive of the 8 BH)
- Fully flexible and remote work until a hybrid model is implemented post-Covid-19
- Great Shoreditch office location when the situation allows
- A MacBook or Windows laptop, along with a second screen, mouse and keyboard, delivered to you
- Charlie HR perks and Wow points allowing large discounts with your favourite retailers
- A monthly WFH allowance
- On the job training from PPC & SEO pros
- A great manager to learn from and to collaborate with
Want to make an impact and build lasting relationships? Look no further and hit apply!