Nourished is the world’s first truly customised daily chewable supplement. Using a 3-tiered stack of patented technology, a revolutionary new hyper-suspension hydrocolloid technique and a next-gen recommendation algorithm matrix we are able to create a unique product, made up of 7 active ingredients for each person suited specifically for their unique lifestyle and goals in a matter of minutes.
What’s more, Nourished is made in the UK from 100% natural, plant-based, sugar-free ingredients and comes to your door conveniently every month in their innovative home compostable, plastic free packaging solution.
After surpassing our seed round goals and a successful launch into the UK market earlier this year, our ambitious team at Nourished are now looking to expand our core executive management to help support and accelerate our growth. With plans to expand into the new product lines for Kids, Protein and Pets next year along with solidified USA launch plans – Nourished is positioned to disrupt the Health and Wellness Sectors across the globe.
Our team at Nourished believe that everyone is unique and that if anything on earth should be personalised, it should be our health and wellness. We are on a mission is to change the way the world thinks, buys and experiences vitamins and supplements going forward; one Nourished stack at a time.
- We are a young, versatile tech start-up, passionate about making a high impact change in the world of health & wellness
- We are an innovate or die business and work hard to achieve extremely big dreams in a short time as a team
- We are disruptive and resourceful; we challenge the norm and seek to develop new solutions for our customers life’s challenges
- We are truly fully stack as a business and make everything we sell and activate internally
- We live for continually creating new and dynamic products which delight and make a meaningful positive difference in our customers lives!
As Performance Analyst, you'll deliver, maintain and improve customer and marketing data management, as well as work with other key business functions to create linked data reports between operational efficiency measurements and financial performance metrics. You'll be responsible for performance reporting and building analytical capability to achieve a data-driven performance culture and fact based decision making in all key areas of the business.
We're seeking candidates with proven experience of developing innovative performance models, from multiple data sources, to improve performance management across our multichannel and multidepartment linked customer journey.
In this role you will lead, and be responsible for, assisting in the effective performance management of all business performance related matters.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining and creating marketing, production & financial performance visualisations, dashboards and communications
- Working closely with Senior Management, Finance, Operations, & Marketing with key functions within the wider business as well as liaising with external agencies to build the required procedures with supporting technology and systems throughout
- Consistent consultation and collaboration with many business functions and stakeholders as we move towards embedding a data driven culture
- Developing, establishing and gaining consensus for a new data and metrics driven way of working will be one of the most challenging features of the role
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- Experience of managing processes
- Information gathering, reporting, and monitoring systems
- Highly effective communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Highly skilled in data analysis, with ability to present results of data analytics to others, highlighting trends and key points
- Experience of developing, managing, and monitoring works
- Experience of working in a subscriptions business is desirable
- Proven experience and background within data analytics and performance optimisation functions, marketing experience would be advantageous
- Track record of marketing performance and ROI improvements driven from data management and reporting.
- Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics is beneficial.
- Experience within an e-commerce setup including Shopify, Recharge, Gorgias and other additional e-commerce apps.
- Monitoring and implementing solutions to ensure quality of data.
- Using data to predict trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Thorough understanding, experience and expertise in data management, usage and visualisation within a commercial environment, able to combine data from multiple sources into a easily understood performance dashboards.
- High level of customer focus and understanding of customer buying behaviour, marketing principles and channels.
- Developed communication, presentation and relationship skills, able to engage with and communicate to colleagues at all levels.
- Self-motivated & can-do attitude. Problem solving capability with the ability to develop practical solutions with the big picture in mind.
This role will allow the successful candidate to be part of a flourishing start-up and work in a growing team across several areas of the business as well as career progression advancement and bonuses in line with the company’s overall performance.
Salary is dependent on experience but will be in the region of £35k – £45k per annum.
The company’s other benefits include:
- Full Comp Health & Dental Cover
- 5% salary company pension
- Potential to earn Share options on our coveted EMI scheme
- Free Snacks on site, latest tech and lots of social events
- Generous 'Win Together, Lose Together' Incentive Bonus Scheme
- 30 days Paid leave per annum after successful completion of the probation period
- A truly flexible working culture
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- 75% employee discount for Nourished Products
- Great training and learning resources
- Choice of the latest hardware and access to the best software