We're looking for high energy, passionate people who buy into our vision and are excited to help build not only our product but also our team and our culture. You will be one of Officely's first hires and you will have a huge amount of responsibility and influence as a result. We're looking for people who are hungry and embrace that
We are obsessed with UX and we strongly believe it's one of the key factors contributing to our rapid growth and success over the last 6 months. Our customers love how easy it is to use Officely and we want to double down on this. As our UX designer, you will be solely responsible for ensuring the experience of Officely and everything we introduce is as good as we can get it. This isn't going to be easy though, as parts of Officely live in other products such as Slack, Google Calendar and Teams. As a result, designing delicious flows can sometimes feel like playing golf with one hand tied behind your back. Are you up for the challenge? We certainly hope so!
What exactly are we looking for?
- Proven experience designing delightful user flows
- Experience working within a product development team (PM, designer, engineer)
- Strong communications skills (both in-person and asynchronously via Slack)
- Hungry for growth
- A friendly, vibrant, and ambitious team
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Cool office in London
- Flexible working
- Regular (online and offline) get-togethers
- Annual company retreats to awesome places
Is this for you?
If you recognise yourself in the description below — you'll love this job
- You have a 'can do' attitude
- You love to think outside of the box
- You're comfortable with change
- You love designing delightful experiences
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You're empathetic and curious
- You're proactive and full of enthusiasm
- You are a fluent English speaker and a great communicator
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience working in UX
- You are based in London and are happy to come into our office 2 days a week - As we are building a new team, we want to build relationships with each other in person and begin to establish our culture. Don't worry, we know you need your focus time and we encourage that!