We're looking for high energy, passionate people who buy into our vision and are excited to help build not only our product but also our team and our culture. You will be one of Officely's first hires and you will have a huge amount of responsibility and influence as a result. We're looking for people who are hungry and embrace that
In the last 6 months, we have had razor focus on core customer problems that were experienced as a result of the pandemic. As a result, we've successfully acquired hundreds of customers and grown our MRR to $30K. Today, we need to look beyond the pandemic and explore what this new Hybrid world looks like and together with the feedback of our wonderful customers, steer our product in the right direction to best serve them in this new era. Your job will be to lead product development in this journey and introduce structure and order.
What exactly are we looking for?
- Strong experience as a product manager in other high growth environments
- Ability to lead and establish good product development practices
- Strong project and time management skills
- Strong communications skills (both in-person and asynchronously via Slack)
- Hungry for growth
- A friendly, vibrant, and ambitious team
- A competitive salary
- MacBook Pro
- Cool office in London
- Flexible working
- Regular (online and offline) get-togethers
- Annual company retreats to awesome places
Is this for you?
If you recognise yourself in the description below — you'll love this job
- You're comfortable with change
- You love building great products
- You're comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You're empathetic and curious
- You're proactive and full of enthusiasm
- You are a fluent English speaker and a great communicator
- You have at least 2-3 years experience working in product
- You are based in London and are happy to come into our office 2 days a week - As we are building a new team, we want to build relationships with each other in person and begin to establish our culture. Don't worry, we know you need your focus time and we encourage that!