Hubble makes hybrid working easy. We are the world's first platform that helps you configure, deliver, and manage all of your workspace needs in one place. Whether that's the HQ, home or on-demand.
Our mission is to improve the working lives of one million people by 2025 allowing employees to have flexibility, optionality, and autonomy in where and how they work by providing businesses with the necessary infrastructure to empower hybrid working.
Founded in 2014, Hubble has raised over £9m in venture capital to date, from some of the biggest names in property & venture capital, including Starwood Capital, JLL, Downing Ventures, PiLabs, Seedcamp and Entrepreneur First. We placed 26th on Deloitte’s list of Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the UK and our founders have been named Forbes 30 under 30 and were finalists for Amazon’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
The business counts the biggest names in real estate such as WeWork, Regus, British Land, The Crown Estate and Legal & General as some of its landlord clients. Placing a business in a new office every 3 hours, Hubble has worked with some of the UK’s most exciting companies including Monzo, GoCardless, Jaguar Land Rover, Accenture, WPP and PwC.
Hubble’s key market, the flexible office market, has grown from 0.5% in 2014 to 6% in 2020, and was estimated to grow to 30% by 2030 pre-Covid. The impact of the pandemic is accelerating this trend even quicker, and Hubble has a huge opportunity to become the category leader in the future of where we work. As part of our post-Covid strategy, we’ve recently launched Hubble Pass, a flexible membership that allows businesses to give their employees on-demand access to a global network of top-quality workspaces, whenever they need it.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
About the role:
As Head of Content (B2B), you will be responsible for designing, owning, and delivering our content strategy to educate and inspire key decision-makers across SME and enterprise customers.
- Design, own and deliver the content strategy aimed at key decision-makers within SME and Enterprise businesses
- Use content as a lever to drive growth all the way through the customer journey (acquisition, activation, revenue, retention, referral)
- Hire and manage a team of (in-house/freelance/agency) copywriters, designers, social media managers, community managers, event managers, PR consultants & SEO experts
- Report directly to the CEO and work cross functionally with rest of sales, marketing and product to ensure cohesion of communication and a great customer experience
- Own reporting, measurement and quantitative analysis of content performance