What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented self-starter who is highly organised and detail oriented to look after our database. You will be working closely with the founding team to help build our product at a pivotal point in research, with our data collection. An ideal candidate is expected to have a strong interest and understanding of datasets and data organisations.
Brarista is a young fem-tech start-up whose mission is to improve the way women shop for their bras. Our vision is to create our bra-fitting mobile application which allows bra-consumers to self-measure and shop for the correct bra-fit across brands and styles - using their phone’s camera. With our service, we want to enable bra consumers to do more.
We are endorsed by the Royal Academy of Engineering and UCL Innovation and Enterprise. You can expect a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and liberal environment working with us. This is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to improve and solidify their technical skills. We are also an incredibly passionate team, who love collaborating and are excited to be based in a Central London office in Holborn (with unlimited coffee!).
Our innovation is backed by in-house research. This is a unique opportunity to work with the brightest minds who are both research and commercially driven.
- Collect data, organise and analyse data
- Create data reports monthly
- Coordinating our data collection appointments between bra fitters and operations
- Co-monitor & co-manage the project’s pipeline with the Operation Lead
- Take lead on refining the customer journey and establishing connections to build a community
The position is ideal for those who have an interest in pursuing a career in research and commercial innovation.
Essential skills and experience required for the role:
- Proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret, analyse and create reports with advice and recommendations
- A confident communicator
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Sound organisational skills
- Willingness to grow
Desirable (but not required!) skills:
- Experience or understanding of early-stage tech startups
- Basic knowledge of Data Management and Computer Vision
- The role requires a minimum of 3 days/week. If suitable, we do have an opening for a full-time role