- Do you have a passion, energy and enthusiasm for positive mental health?
- Are you motivated to change the workplace mental wellbeing agenda?
- Are you aiming to do something worthwhile in your career and do you want to make a real difference by putting accessible mental health care into the palm of every adult’s hand?
If the answer to these questions is ‘YES’, we’d love to hear from you.
We are InsideOut, a new, award winning organisation at the forefront of supporting employees in looking after their mental health needs. We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join our expanding team.
We are not just a mental health platform, we are a workplace wellness movement that is changing the way we view mental fitness at work so that everyone lives a more productive, happier and healthier personal and work life. We provide both early intervention and preventative mental health care solutions to our clients. We are growing fast and are working with many large companies.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Lead, to strategically and tactically increase our brand awareness and increase our lead generation. We are ambitious and need a special person to support the business to achieve its next stage of growth. We want to be recognised as the thought leaders in the mental health space and to make InsideOut a household brand name.
We have big growth plans and are looking for that special someone to join our team who is capable, committed and determined to take InsideOut to the next level. You will need both time and commitment, and the energy and enthusiasm to be hands on supporting our drive for growth. You will be driven by doing what it takes and going the extra mile to get the InsideOut name out there. We are looking for someone who is laser focused on increasing the visibility and credibility of our brand, to lead our digital marketing activities, and to support the sales team in hitting their sales targets.
You will play a vital role in helping companies understand how employee mental wellbeing is key to their success and make sure that InsideOut is the company they use to achieve that success. You will take the lead on communicating our products, promoting InsideOut’s solutions into people-oriented businesses within the UK (and worldwide) and ensuring our social media and marketing campaigns and PR activities provide a ROI where this can be measured. You will be responsible for maximising our thought leadership position by commissioning and creating great content for our diversity of audiences.
We’re seeking to work with someone who is innovative in their approach, completely client and audience focused and who wants to help change the future of workplace mental health. If you believe that you have that special something that we are looking for, then please read on and apply!
- Design and develop all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email campaigns, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign results (paid and non-paid)
- Create and execute a social media strategy: create and implement social media marketing activities to increase brand awareness and enhance audience engagement.
- Implement SEO best practices
- Plan and manage our social media platforms, ensuring they are routinely updated with great content.
- Grow our followers across our social media channels and manage these growing online communities.
- Collaborate with our Client Success team to develop client case studies that clearly articulate how InsideOut adds value to our customers and their employees and turn these case studies into different content forms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts / suppliers to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with team members to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies and amplify events.
- Review all lead generation activity and ensure each lead is qualified.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.