👥 A bit about us.
Placed is a mobile-first talent attraction and recruitment platform built for Gen Z and Millennials. Using intelligent profiling and algorithm-based matching, Placed reboots the online presence for employers and allows candidates to discover jobs in a brand new way.
Our vision is to disrupt the current recruitment process for placing junior to mid-level positions and become the leader in Talent Attraction. Our clients include major retailers, hospitality, logistics and care companies including O2, Whitbread, Greene King, Co-op, Lidl, Bupa and E.ON.
In 2021, Placed is expanding fast. We are launching in various new cities across the UK and are looking to triple our current team size within the next 9-12 months. We are looking for someone who is extremely passionate and excited to be a part of a mission-driven start-up that is changing the face of recruitment.
📣 A bit about the role.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Performance Marketer to drive acquisition at Placed. Your core focus will initially be the acquisition of our B2C (job seeker) and managing this across various different channels. Your responsibility will be to analyse and improve existing, already working channels, as well as test new channels and come up with creative ideas for acquiring users for our web and mobile apps.
You will report to our Head of Marketplace and work closely with our Data Operations Manager to optimise efficiencies across the whole funnel. The core responsibility will be to increase app downloads and registrations, reduce CPAs and increase engagement and activity of our users.
As we continue to build out our B2B acquisition strategy, you will also gain further responsibility and look after performance-based lead generation, and work closely with our marketing team and Head of Marketing.
- You will manage paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
- You will optimise campaigns across multiple channels to deliver the best return on investment
- Identifying replicable marketing strategies, tactics and channels that address business pain points – with an implement, test, and measure mindset
- Writing content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- Testing different value propositions and messages across various channels to find the best angle to introduce our product for each target group
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Responsible for tracking, analysing, and reporting on all marketing campaigns to evaluate success and measure ROI
👋 A bit about you.
- 3+ years experience within performance marketing
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads
- Flexible and can-do attitude. You can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- You are creative and enjoy problem-solving
- You can demonstrate strong written communication skills
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Opportunity to shape the company, role and function
- Fantastic growth opportunities and autonomy in a high-growth startup
- Early team option scheme
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a team of experienced and dedicated entrepreneurs to build a market-leading product
- Great central London office location+ breakfast bar, Friday unlimited beers/wine, regular team lunches, quarterly company outings and great seasonal parties