Who is evergo?
We are a startup that went to market with an MVP and now going to market commercially. We are looking for talented individuals in London to join our International team and play a vital part in the success of the product.
What is evergo?
A B2B SaaS video call scheduling and business management platform for SMEs and independent service providers. Core functionality includes schedule management, online bookings for video calls, accepting payments, hosting the video call, customer management, financial reporting, and business analytics that has recently gotten traction!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Create content for our social channels in a variety of mediums (video, photography, graphic, etc).
- Understand the importance of activating people through challenging content
- Bring creative ideas to the table at our weekly team meetings and help plan the social calendar
- Has UX/UI knowledge
- Ideate and write blog posts for our website alongside potential themes/topics for our other marketing materials (eg. emails, print, etc)
- Know their way around Adobe suite or Figma
- Work with our customer facing and marketing team to better understand optimise the creative collateral. (ie. Understand the results of the material you created)
- Pilot alternative and creative ways to deliver the best engagement from our audience through good design and best practices
- Manage multiple projects and communication with multiple stakeholders - all with different timelines and expectations.
You’ll love this role if you:
- Are a Creative conceptual thinker, who is able to translate complex and abstract concepts into beautiful visuals.
- Love the challenge of executing a brief to create the best possible customer journey.
We believe the successful candidate will have:
- 1-3+ years experience
- More importantly - you have a special energy and passion for everything you do
- An entrepreneurial mindset - wanting to get stuck in with multiple areas of a business
- You want to do something meaningful that will have a profound impact on people’s lives
- You’re comfortable and philosophical navigating the topic of death
- Confident, considered approach to building relationships with clients
- Fun, infectious, sociable personality that brings a great energy to our team
- Competitive starting salary £20k-£30k
- Share options in the company - set to increase in value as the company grows
- Opportunity for rapid progression within a growing tech startup
- On the job training
- A flexible working environment and hours