Reporting to: Customer service & operations manager
Hours of work: 16:00 - 00:00 Mon - Fri
Who We Are
Parade is a brand new eCommerce platform bringing together the world’s best skateboard stores and streetwear brands to international audiences. Founded by two experienced execs who have worked at Burberry, adidas, Apple and Skype. We are a company with great ambition, a strong vision and a small but very committed team. Come and join our adventure!
*This is a remote temporary role that will last until the end of January 2022*
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers and suppliers, delivering a first class experience via phone, email, live chat and social media.
- You will take ownership for every customer journey, using your empathy and expertise to anticipate and understand customers’ needs.
- You’ll troubleshoot issues, and find smart, practical solutions to resolve all customer queries promptly.
- You’ll constantly be on the lookout for innovative ways to improve our processes and will collaborate across the business to implement them.
- You will be the eyes and ears of the business - making sure that the right people know what our customers and suppliers are saying.
- You will become an expert in all things Parade and will share your expertise and your passion for the brand with your customers.
What we are looking for in you:
- Previous customer service or operations admin experience.
- A proactive problem solver with the initiative to own and resolve issues.
- A “can-do” attitude and a positive approach to change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with impeccable grammar and spelling and outstanding attention to detail
- A multi-tasker who is able to prioritize effectively and with the ability to work calmly and logically under pressure.
- You have previous experience in an ecommerce environment, particularly in the skateboarding industry
- You're not just looking for a boring 9-5!
- You know your way around an Excel (or Google) sheet
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then we can't wait to meet you! Please apply below with your CV.