About Success at School
Success at School is one of the UK’s largest careers advice websites, receiving over 1 million visits per year. We educate young people to help them make informed decisions about their future, and work with employers and universities to connect students with the best opportunities.
What’s the gig?
This is a hybrid role, with responsibilities split between account management and administrative duties.
About you: We’re looking for a motivated, versatile and enthusiastic individual to help us grow by building strong relationships with our clients. Our clients fall into two categories - media clients (employers and universities) and resource clients (schools and colleges).
Your role will be to work with existing clients and ensure that they get the most out of working with Success at School. Working alongside our head of business development and the CEO, your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis and responding to their queries
- Managing the delivery of client campaigns by providing excellent administrative support
- Uploading client marketing materials and content to our website and marketing platforms
- Responding to detailed enquiries that require technical product knowledge of our website and marketing platforms
- Gathering, documenting and sharing best practices on how clients can better leverage our services to drive engagement
- Identifying, diagnosing and helping customers resolve problems
- Providing performance updates on advertising campaigns
- Database management of clients
This is a new role that has the potential for long-term employment.
Sought after experience and qualities
- 1-2 years experience managing account relationships
- Extremely reliable, works hard and picks things up quickly
- Excellent organisational skills, detailed-oriented and diligent
- Able to ‘own’ client onboarding, implementation, and technical delivery of campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A confident and professional telephone and email manner, and the ability to build rapport
- Curiosity and a love of learning new skills and knowledge
- Excellent MS Office and IT skills
- Confidence with technology and the ability to quickly pick up new systems and software
What you need to know
- Location: This role will be split between two days working from home, and three days in our offices in Paddington, London.
- Our offices are equipped with free tea and coffee
- Free beer and sparkling wine after 4pm along with pool and table-tennis tables
- Salary is dependent on experience