Our mission is to make banking & investing easy, transparent, familiar and always meaningful, via an awesome digital client experience, so that we can all make a difference for a better future.
We are looking for a Product Manager that will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and own industry insight.
He/she will work closely with Development/Engineering and other teams to deliver products that align with this vision, meet market needs and are delivered to a consistently high-quality standard.
The Product Manager will need to be organized, motivated and get things done, with the willingness to work in a start-up, competitive environment and taking ownership of what he/she will be working on.
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Articulate the product vision and execute product strategy
- Own the product roadmap, while maintaining and prioritizing the product backlog
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches and track releases
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, and issues
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Work very closely with the development and testing team
- Coordinate work of the design team
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager
- MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Banking processes and application knowledge
- Experience in Startups
- Experience in regulated sectors
- Passion for fintech and technology
- Having worked with teams across multiple locations
- Experience with Mobile-only products
Why join us?
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create. We offer a competitive salary, unlimited training and amazing perks as well as a flexible superstar environment.